Our company, known with the brand of Veranda Cafe & Bistro, takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and in line with your satisfaction, we inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data are collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Supervisor
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, Veranda Cafe & Bistro can be collected and processed within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
By Veranda Cafe & Bistro, customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers, such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information. Personal data can be collected in categories.
Your personal data collected;
- Providing VERANDA CAFE & BISTRO products and services to you, fulfilling our obligations to you, organizing records and documents, complying with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
- To communicate in order to convey the necessary information to you regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, and these services and products,
- Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about your products and services, complaints and requests,
- Managing your online sales membership, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, control, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest determination, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, all of which will be presented to you within the scope of the law and the relevant legislation regulating the works written in the VERANDA CAFE & BISTRO master agreement, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to VERANDA CAFE & BISTRO. To be used in various products and services,
- To comply with the information storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that VERANDA CAFE & BISTRO is subject to regarding the utilization of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of VERANDA CAFE & BISTRO; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by VERANDA CAFE & BISTRO
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you,
will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives;
- To VERANDA CAFE & BISTRO's business partners, shareholders, affiliates,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Foreign companies and affiliates,
- The real or legal persons we cooperate with, the program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, the cargo companies that deliver the orders placed from our online store to you in product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned purposes. Personal data processing specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698
Set up your own site with Mobirise